Only pledging members of 100 Women Who Care Clubhouse are eligible to nominate a charity by filling out the online Charity Nomination Form.
In order to be considered to present at a meeting, the charity must be:
- Based in and serving the United States
- A registered 501c3 organization able to provide charitable tax receipts for donations
- Previously established for at least one year (no start-ups)
- International charities will not be considered.
- Any charity or not-for-profit group must be a registered 501c3 and willing to provide tax receipts to all members who donate.
- Charity does not have a direct religious or political affiliation.
- The nominated charities must agree in advance of the meeting to send tax receipts directly to each of the donating members.
- Members of 100 Women Who Care Clubhouse will vote by secret ballot to select one of the three nominated charities to receive all the donations.
- The organization with the greatest number of votes will be the recipient of the total funds donated and will be ineligible to receive funds from 100 Women Who Care Clubhouse for two (2) years.
- The other two presenting charities (not selected) may be nominated again after the next quarterly meeting, but cannot present again for one (1) year.
- Any organization chosen to present at a meeting will be contacted the week prior in order to prepare. We ask that you send no more than 2 representatives of the organization, with one person as the main speaker.
- The following aspects are suggested for your presentation:
- who are you?
- what organization do you represent?
- what made you join this organization?
- if awarded this donation what impact do you plan on making in our community?
- A request will be made of the recipient charity to present an update on their use of the donation at the next meeting of 100 Women Who Care Clubhouse
Note: 100 Women Who Care Clubhouse reserves the right to amend these eligibility criteria when appropriate, without consultation with the nominated charities.